Associate Corporate Controller
WHO ARE WE?
For a Global international player in mobile devices we are looking for an associate corporate controller with a minimum of 3 years of working experience in a listed company.
· Responsible for periodic closures
· Creating a consolidated dashboard to 10 entities (NL, DK)
· Responsible for the preparation of the consolidated balance sheet, profit and loss account
· Monthly checking individual profit and loss accounts for various entities
· Reporting & conducting variance analyses (ACT vs LY/ Budget/Forecast)
· Integration of the financial processes of the domains Construction and Engineering
· Responsible for the integration of consolidated reports on Construction and Engineering
· Reporting to the Board and Executive Board
· Review and prepare an integrated regional reporting for Construction and Engineering
· Responsible for the financial settlement of various projects
· Prepare and improve project reporting for the management
· Preparation of the “order intake”
· Roll out integrated reporting B&T towards the regions
· Identifying and recommend process improvements for the financial departments
· At least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (HEAO BE)
· Approximately 3-5 years working experience, preferably in an international environment
· Good communication skills and ability to achieve defined targets under pressure
· Able to combine financial skills with a commercial approach
· Flexible with a hands-on approach
· Strong analytical skills, pro-active, and customer focused
· Ability to work under tight deadlines
· Fluent in Dutch and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Indication of salary: negotiable
- · Location Utrecht
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to email@example.com or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.