Business analyst Asset Management
WHO ARE WE?
For our client, a reputable organization with approximately 40,000 employees who provides pensions for one in five families in Netherlands, we are looking for a Business Analyst Alternative Investments.
Our client is focused on creating a better world for present and future generations.
The employees are diverse and they complement each other. They have a culture that originated innovative ideas and concepts and further development and cooperation is encouraged.
Are you qualified and experienced don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Identify business problems and propose solutions
- Work as a liaison in order to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate
- Requirements for Changes to business processes and information systems
- Fill in an internal consultancy role that has responsibility for investigating business systems
- Identifying options for improving business systems and bridging the needs of the Business with the use of IT
- Responsible for analysing the business needs of an application in an organization and to Improve its business process effectively and efficiently
- Developing and improving business processes mainly for the illiquid application Front Invest Administration (eFront) in the organization and bridging the needs of the Business with the use of IT
- Proven experience in performing business analyses including gathering and developing business requirements;
- Proven experience in translating business requirements into functional requirements;
- The candidate should have at least 5-10 years of experience in working in the asset management industry and should be well aware of the chain of events from Front to Back Office;
- From a business analysis and change management point of view the candidate should have experience in or have knowledge about: business process design and optimization, operating models (asset management industry), delivering functional interface designs;
- The candidate should have strong analytical skills and should be able to share analyses with users, lead analysts, developers and project management. The BA must be a partner to the business
- The candidate should have strong communication skills (verbally and in writing) including communicating various levels of detail appropriate to the audience;
- Problem solving skills as frequent and random changes will come up during the various stages of the project;
- The candidate should have decision preparation skills including decision documentation preparation;
- The candidate should have proven experience in system implementation and process improvement projects within Buy Side firms;
- Knowledge of complex processes and expertise in rationalizing and improving these complex and manual processes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary at around €4.575,- – €5.500,-
- Location Limburg
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to email@example.com or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.