PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICER
WHO ARE WE?
A global enterprise, which operates mainly in the fields of fertilizers and specialty chemicals. As part of the Company’s efforts to improve its business management and processes, the Company operates via two divisions: the Essential Minerals Division and the Specialty Solutions Division.
We treasure continuous improvement, good employment, business excellence and above all we learn from mistakes and successes.
Are you interested in working for a multinational, publicly traded company? Then this is the place to be for you!
- Support SHS Europe management with projects related to
- Finance Shared Services Integration
- Implementation of Principle company structure and Limited Risk Distributors
- Finance IT projects
- Project support activities typically include maintenance of project plans & issue logs, tracking project progress & issue resolution status, organize / facilitate & document outcome of project meetings / workshops
- Coordinate and contribute to development of Finance policies, procedures and work instructions
- Maintain finance EU kpi´s and management dashboard
- Other tasks in support of Finance Europe and Finance Integration team
- University degree in relevant subject (Finance, Economics, Business Administration)
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in an international environment (business analyst, controller)
- Experience with working in project mode
- Affinity with Finance IT, Shared Service Structures and Principle Company Operating Model
- Understanding of core finance processes (Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Record-to-Report)
- Excellent literacy in MS Office products including Excel & Powerpoint
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary between €3.250,- – €4.250,-
- Location Amsterdam
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.