Senior General Ledger Accountant
WHO ARE WE?
Working for our client means you will work for an international company operating in multiple countries with offices in various countries.
In the position of Senior General Ledger Accountant you will be responsible for keeping track of various administrations in the Netherlands and America. You ensure proper handling of all incoming invoices, ensure that these invoices are ready at the right time for your payment and processes all bank transactions.
At the end of the week / month you ensure a proper seal and deliver to you the information that you and your colleagues (Manager Corporate Finance and General Ledger Accountant) to format the reports. Additionally you can also assist at the year-end.
- Assist with month end closing
- Responsible for accounts receivable and accounts payable (EN, DE, FR, ENG)
- Responsible for various banks and corresponding reconciliations (EN, DE, FR, ENG)
- Prepare various reports receivers for the management (Excel)
- Tracking and monitoring of various general ledger accounts
- Month end close for multiple entities in an complex Online environment
- Intercompany account reconciliations with group companies
- Monitor and verify the registration of financial transactions
- Identify and clean up various suspense accounts
- Connecting various ledger accounts with the balance
- Check that all accruals are correctly calculated and recorded
- Connecting various intercompany accounts
- Analyse the outstanding items and making correction entries
- Prepare, conduct and reporting of test activities to improve SAP
- Prepare and improve working and process descriptions
- We are looking for a self-starter who is detailed, but can also take a step back to understand overall figures and processes.
- Completed Bachelor level, with an accounting background
- 3-5 years of GL experience in a multi-entity environment
- Strong EXCEL skills
- Strong communicator who is pro-active, dynamic and willing to step in and help out when necessary
- Accurate, analytical and an independent worker with multitask talent
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Location; Schiphol-Rijk
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.