WHO ARE WE?
This company is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfil all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Each year billions of payments are being processed, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently.
Your focus will be the consolidation and extensive group reporting as well as supporting and coaching local teams in their reporting:
- collecting information from Hyperion system or directly from the reporting entities in various countries
- consolidating and transforming the information in Hyperion and/or in Excel
- Substantiating IFRS accounting (position papers)
- review on reporting entities, payment authorization; evidencing financial controls
- cash planning and forecasting
- tax accounting and pensions accounting
- consolidation of eW on company and intermediate holding level
- reporting to the mother and grandmother groups (Worldline and ATOS respectively); external reporting (IFRS annual accounts); preparing CIT Tax
- managing Chart of Accounts and booking flows, supporting reporting entities.
- ability to communicate in English (in writing, verbal)
- ability to maintain good relations with accountants in reporting entities (various countries/cultures) and with (Wordline) group reporting team
- delivery oriented attitude, pragmatic, constructive, committed
- ability to set priorities and to deliver under pressure
WHAT WE DO OFFER
- salary at around €3400 – €4900
- A challenging position
- Location Utrecht
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.