Financial Risk Manager
WHO ARE WE?
Are you an experienced risk manager who has the ambition to develop their advisory skills and content knowledge within financial risk management? Are you a person interested in constantly evolving and various tasks?
As a Financial Risk Manager your role includes:
Advising the board and line management with (strategic) decisions in relation to operational risks and risks in strategic projects.
Supporting line managers in the implementation and monitoring of mitigation measures and help increase its effectiveness.
Facilitate Risk & Control Self Assessments, monitoring and reporting on the operation of the (additional) mitigating measures.
Send a signal when legal requirements and internal rules are not applied properly.
Acting as a sparring partner to international financial institutions.
Your role will not only consist of managing and changing governance and policies but also the developments of risk management from a process and strategic perspective.
- Advise financial institutions about their financial risk governance and policies
- Identify the financial risks of organizations and advice how to measure and manage these risks
- Translate (new) rules and regulations into business processes
- Advise on a broad range of quantitative aspects in the field of financial risk management
- Take project responsibility on the client’s site and guide other project members
- Maintain contact with clients and actively contribute to the expansion of the network
- Identify business opportunities for both existing and/or potential clients
- Contribute to the coaching and mentoring of less experienced colleagues
- Responsible for maintaining customer contacts
- Contribute actively to the expansion of the network and the acquisition of new orders
- Budget monitoring and billing are also included to your responsibilities
- You have completed a relevant university degree (economics, econometrics, mathematics, industrial engineering or similar)
- A minimum of 3- 5 years relevant work experience, preferably as a risk manager in a financial institution
- You have extensive knowledge of Financial Risk Management and knowledge and experience with the current legislation (Basel III, CRD IV, FSA, EMIR)
- You know how to build and maintain relationships with customers, you are able to place yourself into the customer’s situation and help the customers in the design and implementation of solutions
- you have excellent communication and analytical skills
- You are an energetic and enterprising person and sees it as a challenge to bring multiple customer issues within often tight timelines a success
- Speaks English and Dutch fluently
- Hands on mentality
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary open depending on experience
- Location Uithoorn
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.