FP & A Analyst
WHO ARE WE?
Do you have strong analytical and presentation skills through helicopter view and eye for detail? Do you have experience and expertise in utilization of ERP and Planning & Reporting systems? Have you always had the longing desire to work in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment?
Than this is the job for you!
For our client, we are looking for an FP&A Analyst. In this role you will:
Analyse financial data in order to advise the department and management with a focus on future business developments.
Recon ciliate, consolidate and adjust ledger accounts.
Consolidate and report budget calculations.
Calculate current expenditure on the basis of monthly reports received
Monitor and analyse all applications for rebates.
As a FP&A Analyst you will be responsible for both short & long-term financial planning for Europe. Your role is to provide business planning models, management reporting, variance analytics and actionable insights.
- Develop deep understanding of the business and act as subject matter expert
- Build & maintain complicated business planning model
- Design & develop dashboards & reports (Power BI)
- Analyze operating country performance and form an opinion on the future performance of these countries
- Prepare and improve the quality of the management reports/business analysis of the operating countries
- Key player in the rolling forecast process for the operating countries
- Identify and address possible business process improvements
- Deliver various economic, financial and competitor analyses
- Initiate and support process improvements and system implementations to ensure enhancements of reporting processes
- Contribute to various (companywide) projects and working group
- The candidate should have a Master’s degree in Econometrics or any other relevant Masters’ degree
- 10+ years of experience in an international, listed company preferably within a FP&A position or complex Corporate environment
- IT literate with strong MS Excel skills. PowerBI, SQL and/or DAX is a benefit
- Strategic thinker with capacity to digest complex information, see trends and analysis through data and to translate this into concrete actions
- Business driven attitude and a sparring partner for management
- Pro-active and results driven self-starter with strong collaboration and team skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong oral and written English skills. Dutch, French and /or Spanish is a benefit
- Proven problem solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary in between € 4.150- 4.950 .-
- You’ll work within an energetic, ambitious, fast growing and innovative international environment
- Location Amstelveen
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.