COMMERCIAL FINANCE ANALYST
WHO ARE WE?
As one of the world’s most innovative companies our customer is thinking bigger than ever before. They are taking on new challenges around the world and exploring new ways to open up the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a flexible, analytical and commercially minded individual to work for a global leading organization.
The Finance team has overall responsibility for the accurate management, reporting and forecasting of these numbers, working closely with all aspects of the business to understand the underlying drivers.
- Responsible for the weekly forecast process SCM meetings (sales commitment meetings).
- Assist Sales Leaders in retrieving data for weekly forecast calls.
- Run daily sales dashboard to monitor progress during the period.
- Responsible for corporate reporting on Sales & Revenue, mainly focused on key business drivers for The Netherlands such as product mix and verticals.
- Pro-actively initiate and manage business discussions with Sales Leaders, Product Marketing and Finance (based on trends) and start (corrective) actions.
- Own sales commission process (target setting and progress).
- Collect all proposals for Commission Review Board and prepare cases brought forward by the Sales Leaders.
- Responsible for reporting and pro-actively recommend design changes.
- Prepare weekly revenue forecast for period and quarter for RCM meeting (revenue commitment meeting).
- Support sales on customer contracts.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Approximately 3-5 years working experience, preferably in an international environment
- Good communication skills and ability to achieve defined targets under pressure
- Able to combine financial skills with a commercial approach
- Flexible with a hands-on approach
- Strong analytical skills, pro-active, and customer focused
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Fluent in Dutch and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location Rotterdam
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to email@example.com or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.