WHO ARE WE?
Are you an analytic, driven financial, looking for a new opportunity in a professional and dynamic environment? If you work for our client your main responsibility will be to provide adequate financial advice to their sales unit.
As Financial Analyst you will analyze, approve and process sales proposals and pro-actively ensure the overall accuracy of the data. A large numerical understanding mixed with good communication skills is important in order to communicate financial issues/topics to a non-financial audience and connect the numbers to the bigger sales picture.
- Provide support in preparation of BU monthly management financial reports and presentations
- Support and where requested be responsible for periodic financial
- Assist Business Controller during budget and re-forecasting process for both sales (new bookings & renewal uplift/attrition) and cost streams and perform ad-hoc reporting and data/ variance analysis.
- Keep renewals profiling up to date and accurate.
- Product pricing
- Be the finance contact person for proper processing of CRM sales proposals.
- Assist in preparation of renewals templates and review assumptions.
- Internal stakeholders
- Have a broad view of sales reporting and manage interactions with stakeholders.
- Maintain internal relations network necessary to ensure expertise and quality of the service.
- Bachelor / Master in business economics
- 2- 3 years of relevant experience in a commercial environment (financial analyst, consultancy e.g.)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of financial and management accounting, organization, processes and systems.
- Accounting knowledge (IFRS and US GAAP) and knowledge of SAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive, ‘can-do’ mentality, hands-on attitude
- Strong communication skills – being able to explain financial issues to a non-financial audience
- Critical and accurate – having an eye for detail
- Able to take initiative and work on your own as well as in a team
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- System knowledge of Hyperion HFM, Hyperion Planning, Oracle R12 and MS Office is an advantage
- Fluent in English
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.