WHO ARE WE?
Our client is an international operating company and one of the largest in FMCG . To support further professionalization and optimisation, we are looking for an enthusiastic and solution focused Financial Controller to work within the finance team in fulfilling this task.
As a junior or experienced financial controller, you are responsible for the periodic preparation of financial (management) reports, DNB reports and annual accounts. You have direct contact with the internal customer or with external auditors to provide accurate information. In the context of monthly, quarterly and / or yearly closures, you are the financial conscience that performs numerical analyses and recommends improvements. You ensure a clear, timely and complete delivery of reports and are fully known in the field of NL GAAP, US GAAP, IFRS and / or SOX.
- Administration (largely automated)
- Handling / preparing the payroll tax, VAT and VPB
- Compilation of the (consolidated) monthly financial reporting: P & L, Balance, Cash Flow and Financial Forecasts (Forecast and Multiannual Planning)
- The preparation and analysis of management information / CPIs – reports including qualitative analyses
- Supporting and advising the Management team on budgeting and interpreting management information / CPIs
- Co-management and assessment of working capital, liquidity (forecast), taxes and financing of the organization
- The act as a contact for the auditing auditors
- Minimum working and thinking level (preferably a completed master in Business Economics or Accountancy & Control)
- Demonstrated experience in preparing (customer / fund) reports, as well as IFRS, Dutch GAAP and US GAAP
- Experience with financial processes and associated guidelines (think of SOx)
- You are a solid personality and conversation partner
- Result-oriented, analytically sharp and focused on quality
- Self-supporting, initiative-taking, communicative strong
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary at around € 3.550,- tot € 4.250,-
- A challenging position
- Location Randstad
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.