Junior Financial Analyst
WHO ARE WE?
Do you have the ability to translate financial information into information that our client can use to improve their business? Would you like to contribute to a solid business strategy and multiannual assessment?
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Then we are looking for you!
- Assist with monthly Forecasting
- Develop and maintain Financial Dashboards & KPI reporting
- Create monthly Sales reports
- Report profitable accounts & identify low margin accounts
- Create Monthly P&L’s by Customer
- KPI’s Reporting
- Write monthly performance reports
- Report raw material costs and analyze price variances
- Calculate Standard Cost price + Margin calculations for stakeholders (sales & account managers)
- Joint-responsibility for Month & Year-end-closings
- Create Monthly P&L’s
- Responsible for Region Europe: Benelux, Germany, Spain, Portugal & France
- Joint-responsibility for creating annual budget
- A completed university education, for example business administration or business economics
- Minimum 2 years work experience in financial analyzes
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access
- A professional institution and strong analytical ability
- A great deal of ambition, creativity and sense of responsibility
- Strong contact features and good presentation skills
- The talent to create support within all layers of the organization
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary above market standards
- Excellent development and growth opportunities
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.