WHO ARE WE?
Are you looking for a challenging workout? Are you the team player who will celebrate our next victory with us? As a Senior Accounting Lead, you will lead a small team of experts with whom you will drive our platform of the future.
This includes periodic evaluation of the control framework together with our Financial Governance and Control specialist, optimizing our processes together with the IT Business Technology Team, and improving our reporting to provide our stakeholders with in-depth insights in their performance.
- Lead a small accounting team in ensuring the complete and accurate accounting flow of our day to day operations
- Develop and implement performances matrices to help and coach the business to optimize their performance
- Perform period close activities including journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and analytical reviews
- Analyze trends and provide recommendations for process/technology changes to improve service and drive efficiencies
- Drive self-improvement and continuous learning through coaching and feedback
- Take ownership and deliver against both personal and team goals
- Work in cross-functional project teams to elevate our game
- The tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time.
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- BIG 4 public accounting experience and Certified Public Accountant (CPA/Equivalent) preferred
- US GAAP/ IFRS experience
- You are pro-active, ambitious, and highly motivated
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented and able to handle multiple and competing priorities and requests
- Self-starter with the ability to analyze data and find stories beyond the numbers
- Technology savvy with strong IT skills (Excel VBA, SAP, Oracle)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Above market-based salary
- A challenging function within a dynamic environment
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to email@example.com or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.