Commercial Business Analyst
WHO ARE WE?
If you’re the kind of person who embraces change, challenges the status quo and has a “sky’s the limit” attitude, then our place is your place. Come and join us!
- Business partnering with the stakeholders
- Responsible for month-end-closing Commercial (B2B / Programming & On Air / CEX / CMO / AVAD / Office / Mobile)
- Lead Monthly meetings with the Commercial team
- Prepare Monthly P&L’s
- Responsible for quarterly Forecasting, reporting & Analysis
- Reporting & conducting variance analyses (ACT vs LY/ Budget/Forecast)
- Discuss variance analyses with the stakeholders
- Responsible for CIR (Content Investment Report)
- Built an internal reconciliation report between Oracle and HFM
- Report KPI’s
- Advise in Process enhancements
- Write and report performance reports
- Project Eagle (organizational change) – Transition Financial Control activities to SSC VM
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- BIG 4 public experience preferred
- US GAAP/ IFRS experience
- You are pro-active, ambitious, and highly motivated
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented and able to handle multiple and competing priorities and requests
- Self-starter with the ability to analyse data and find stories beyond the numbers
- Technology savvy with strong IT skills (Excel VBA, SAP, Oracle)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Above market-based salary
- A challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential.
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.