WHO ARE WE?
Our assignments have a short cycle and in these short cycles, you are able to implement a development that has a direct impact on the process within a project. It is precisely through these short cycles that the work is dynamic, we learn quickly and we have the challenge to implement quickly. Even though you do not come to the fore in this position: your role is an important one, because all project team members are faced with your developments. Of course, you have the opportunity to introduce and develop new improvements yourself
- Responsible for periodic closures
- Creating a consolidated dashboard to 10 entities (NL, DK)
- Responsible for the preparation of the consolidated balance sheet, profit and loss account
- Monthly checking individual profit and loss accounts for various entities
- Reporting & conducting variance analyses (ACT vs LY/ Budget/Forecast)
- Integration of the financial processes of the domains Construction and Engineering
- Responsible for the integration of consolidated reports on Construction and Engineering
- Reporting to the Board and Executive Board
- Review and prepare an integrated regional reporting for Construction and Engineering
- Responsible for the financial settlement of various projects
- Prepare and improve project reporting for the management
- Preparation of the “order intake”
- Roll out integrated reporting B&T towards the regions
- Identifying and recommend process improvements for the financial departments
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- BIG 4 public experience preferred
- US GAAP/ IFRS experience
- You are pro-active, ambitious, and highly motivated
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented and able to handle multiple and competing priorities and requests
- Self-starter with the ability to analyse data and find stories beyond the numbers
- Technology savvy with strong IT skills (Excel VBA, SAP, Oracle)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Above market-based salary
- A challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential.
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to email@example.com or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.