WHO ARE WE?
Are you an experienced controller who likes to perform varied tasks? does an pragmatic enterprising culture enthuse you and do you have excessive interest in reporting, consolidation, budgeting and budget combined with optimum deployment of ERP tools? Do you enjoy working in an organization with a clear vision and strategy which is partly because of rapidly growing?
We like to receive your comments!
- Manage and fulfil almost all financial and accounting operations; from managing day-to-day Accounts Payable, to complying to local VAT & payroll regulations, to preparing monthly consolidated financial statements in time
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- You support the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Manage the relation with our local accountants (cross/border advice and pay-roll)
- Prepare both consolidated and local annual reports for all entities
- You report directly to the Finance Manager
- Having the helicopter view and at the same time managing the details
- Hands-on mentality
- Getting-things-done mentality, persistent and able to handle stressful situations
- Highly motivated to deliver stable financials and simultaneously improve our daily Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 3-5 years of proven working experience as Financial Controller
- For internal and external communication: Dutch and English writing and speaking
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, and other office packages
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision and Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in start-up, automotive or energy environment is a plus
- Experience at Big Four is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will work in a young and highly energized company
- Competitive Salary
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.