WHO ARE WE?
We value talent, integrity, enthusiasm and loyalty. Do you dispose of these qualities and are you interested in working for a multinational, publicly traded company? Then this is the place to be for you.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Prepare, examine or analyse accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems.
- Collect and analyse data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with accounting requirements/regulations or management policies.
- Prepare, analyse, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition.
- Oversee postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper accounting treatment.
- Supervisory/advisory role; Highly specific skillset or technical training
- Advanced educational credentials required
- Greater prior experience in this role (5+ years)
- University degree in accounting or related financial discipline is required
- Strong knowledge of country and local accounting regulations/requirements
- attention to detail; time and project management.; analytical capabilities
- Supervisory/advisory role; Highly specific skillset or technical training; Advanced
- educational credentials required; Greater prior experience in this role (5+ years)
- University degree in accounting or related financial discipline is required; formal accountant designation/credentials
- Strong knowledge of country and local accounting regulations/requirements; attention to detail; time and project management; analytical capabilities
WHAT WE OFFER
- competitive salary
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to email@example.com or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.