WHO ARE WE?
The world’s largest international TV and broadband company with operations in more than 30 countries across Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean. We invest in the infrastructure that empowers our customers to make the most of the digital revolution.
We value talent, integrity, enthusiasm and loyalty. Do you dispose of these qualities and are you interested in working for a multinational, publicly traded company? Then this is the place to be for you.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Prepare, examine or analyse accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems.
- Collect and analyse data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with accounting requirements/regulations or management policies.
- Prepare, analyse, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition.
- Oversee postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper accounting treatment.
- Supervisory/advisory role; Highly specific skillset or technical training
- Advanced educational credentials required
- Greater prior experience in this role (5+ years)
- University degree in accounting or related financial discipline is required
- Strong knowledge of country and local accounting regulations/requirements
- attention to detail; time and project management.; analytical capabilities
- Supervisory/advisory role; Highly specific skillset or technical training; Advanced
- educational credentials required; Greater prior experience in this role (5+ years)
- University degree in accounting or related financial discipline is required; formal accountant designation/credentials
- Strong knowledge of country and local accounting regulations/requirements; attention to detail; time and project management; analytical capabilities
WHAT WE OFFER
- Start salary at around € 2750-€3500,-
- Location Rotterdam
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to email@example.com or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.