WHO ARE WE?
Based on your knowledge of Financial accounting, our customer has a nice challenge ahead of you.
The organization has grown strongly in recent years, from this function you contribute to further professionalization to continue to facilitate growth.
We are looking for a financial accountant who would like to work in a young, enterprising, and professional environment.
We value talent, integrity, enthusiasm and loyalty. Do you dispose of these qualities and are you interested in working for a multinational, publicly traded company? Do you have a background in Financial accounting and are you looking for a new challenge? Then don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Ensuring financial data regarding European operations is maintained and controlled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support local business with respect to analysis, forecasting and budgeting.
- Reporting (month end) under US GAAP.
- Performing the compliance of statutory requirements within European operations.
- Supporting audit, compilation of statutory accounts and SOX requirements.
- Ensuring all general ledger balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a periodic basis.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an International business environment, preferably in an European Shared Service Center
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance and/or Economics
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of English both verbal and written
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Business Acumen
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary in between € 3.250,- €3.700,-
- Location Randstad
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to email@example.com or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.