WHO ARE WE?
For a large, fast growing and dynamic organization we are looking for a Financial Analyst.
We are currently looking for an ambitious, independent, and enthusiastic Financial Analyst, with an analytical approach to solving problems, to join our international, ambitious, and young finance team.
- 3 direct reports
- Responsible for the month end close
- Specify the balance sheet for the year end close
- Responsible for timely and accurate monthly reporting
- Responsible for the cycle reporting in association with the regional finance manager and controller
- Responsible for the Purchase to Pay process
- Checking and approving the purchase orders
- Attend monthly meetings and present to the seniors their financial status
- Monitoring and analyzing the actuals
- Reconcile several general ledger accounts and make necessary corrections
- Responsible for the stock inventory and reporting
- Monitoring the debtors’ position and supervise the procedure
- Controlling the purchase invoices
- Set up the working procedures according to the monthly closing
- Maintain contacts with the suppliers
- Passion for working in an exciting fast-paced changing environment
- A degree in Business administration (accounting concentration and master degree preferred)
- Driven, independent, open-minded and flexible
- Responsible and committed to meet team goals and deadlines
- An energetic personality with a positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Minimum of 3 years accounting or audit experience
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English
- Audit experience
- International travel, education, or other experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Amsterdam
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to email@example.com or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.