WHO ARE WE?
Would you like to work for an international company and be responsible for correct Treasury Accounting? Would you like to have contact with the Treasury and the Accounting and Control department in order to coordinate all Treasury related activities?
Do you want to get the best out of yourself? Apply now!
- Daily accounting: monitoring treasury bank transactions, daily general ledger transaction accounting/posting, compilation of daily financial position reports
- Weekly reconciliation & alignment of intercompany cash-pool transactions and Treasury bank accounts
- Monthly and quarterly accounts closing: prepare and operate entity close calendar in line with Corporate guidance, own treasury accounts, liaise with and own communication to other contributors to ensure quality, reviewed accounts are delivered in line with reporting deadlines
- Preparation of quarterly results deck and financial information for Treasury for Corporate head office in line with US GAAP
- Producing and analysing monthly results of key p&l account lines for Treasury ( e.g. FX and bank Interest)
- Liaises with external and internal auditors, provides inputs & explanations to auditor data requests
- Maintains the entity control documentation
- Participation in projects ( e.g. testing of Treasury Management System during implementation)
- Proactively identifies and delivers improvements to financial processes in their own work area, the wider Treasury Operation group and the global cashpool participants
- Develops and monitors KPIs to measure and drive improvement of process effectiveness
- Has a sound knowledge of financial controls, preferably Sarbanes Oxley; operates all processes in SOX compliant manner and builds efficient controls into project deliverables
- Has a sound knowledge of financial accounting
- Treasury accounting is useful
- Fluent in English oral and written
- Oracle is a must
- Preferably Bachelor in Business Administration / Financial Accounting
- At least 2-4 years of international accounting experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
Dial 0252 – 34 86 38, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contactform below.
We will contact you as soon as possible.